Bell Road Farmhouse
Surrounded by our newly planted Chehalem Estate Vineyard, the Bell Road Farmhouse is spaciously designed for large groups. This guest home is located just a quick 10-minute drive from our downtown Newberg tasting room.
Accommodates up to 13 people.
- Master suite with king size bed, twin sleeper sofa, en suite bathroom with soaking tub and shower, TV and DVD player, and a private deck
- Three (3) bedrooms, each with a queen size bed
- One bedroom with an extra-large twin daybed, and twin trundle bed, with a TV and DVD player
- Two (2) bathrooms, each equipped with a shower
- Sofa includes a pull-out queen size bed
- Dining room table seats eight (8)
- Patio area with outdoor dining table for 8
* Adirondack chairs and barbecue available seasonally
SUN – THU
Non-member: $595 per night
Club rate: $476 per night
FRI – SAT
Non-member: $675 per night
Club rate: $540 per night
Our rates include the 1.5% Oregon state lodging tax, cleaning fees, and complimentary tastings at the Chehalem Tasting Room for all guests 21 and older.
Wine Club Members: need your coupon code? Email the concierge team
Two-night stay minimum. Please select a range of dates you’re interested in and click “Book now” to proceed to next step.
Your safety and comfort is of utmost importance to us. Learn more about what we are doing to keep our guests safe during your visit.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in is offered after 4 pm. All guest homes are self-check-in, lockbox codes will be provided in advance.
Check-out is at 11 am. This enables our housekeeping staff to maintain excellent hospitality standards for all guests.
Two night minimum, full balance due at the time of booking. Please read and agree to the Guest House Rental Agreement.
Full payment is due at the time of booking. In light of COVID-19 circumstances, a full refund will be issued if the stay is canceled 14 days or more in advance of the stay. For any reservation cancelled within 14 days of arrival or in the case of a no-show, the full amount of the reservation will be due.
Guest house restrictions:
Please read the Guest House Rental Agreement thoroughly. Because we are on a working vineyard, your safety is of utmost importance.
Pets are not allowed in the guest homes.
Per our sustainability certifications, smoking is not allowed on the property.
Please contact the concierge team should you have any questions.